At long last you guys can finally see what I've been spending the last couple days trying to perfect, 

Took 24hours to shoot and edit this and then afterwards we went through a few days of tweaking bits and pieces that we felt were just a bit off, we wanted this to be damn tight before it was uploaded. The thing is also that it took 6 hours per render out so that's where most of the time went since obviously I had to eat and sleep some time was lost but the days I didn't we managed to get this tighter. In the last day on this edit I finally cracked what was annoying me so much and well...hey! Here it is for everyone to enjoy. 

Feedback always welcome.

Comment